Paul Hamlyn Foundation acknowledgment read:
"Thank you. We have received your Outline Application. You will be contacted within four weeks. We will tell you if your outline application is acceptable or not. If we decide to take your application further, a grants officer will contact you to help you develop your application in more detail. This does not mean you will definitely receive funding from the Foundation. Unfortunately there are many worthwhile proposals that we cannot fund."
The Paul Hamlyn Foundation rock by the way but they know it - a four week wait with the caveat: "this does not mean you will definitely receive funding" - it's bit trying to date the class stud. I'll be frantically checking my phone on 20 July wondering if a pretty application got in first. Humph.
The first application went to UnLtd, who are also skills on toast when it comes to funding great initiatives. I have an actual date with them on 22 July. I'll wear my first date cardigan and fix my hair real nice. I may even put-out, take one for the team.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment