Tuesday, August 4, 2009

play my cards right V house of cards

I put my blog behind a privacy setting for a while because journalists have started banging down my door. I didn't want to want to involve the press. I didn't want them to get their hands on the blog and muddy the waters. I wanted to do this properly, work the system. Play the council game, play by the council rules. Play my cards right, essentially. It hasn't got me very far. House of cards.

Since then my blog has been picked up by another blogger whom I've been following, weirdly enough 'Live From the Heygate'. He/she called me on it. Made me think - do I have anything to hide? No. What I do have is a really short timeline. I am hoping we can connect. He/she has the voice of the people. It would be an interesting meeting. I am sure I would learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment