Tuesday, June 30, 2009

another artist just in

Shepard Fairey has just confirmed. In case you don't know, he's the artist behind that Obama poster. Just got an email to say he'll be in London in September but at no other time. That gives me 3 months. I am still waiting for my appointment with the council. It's been 2.5 months. I am now starting to think they are stalling me in the hope that I will get bored (coincidentally, same applies in my love life). Apart from Banksy, all the serious street artists are in. I haven't invited Banksy yet, but then you don't really invite Banksy. He'll just show up.

My heart is beating quite fast as I type this and I feel a little bit sick as a sizable dose of self doubt starts creeping. I turn to that poster of our first black president... I have to believe that anything is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment